| Customer Care/ Warranty Statement
- This Limited Warranty is applicable to products purchased directly from IWM or from an authorized dealer by the original purchaser for normal use and not for the purpose of resale. IWM warrants that a product is free from defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
- This limited warranty is for a fixed period of one year only which period commences from the date of delivery subject to clause 1 of WARRANTY STATEMENT. Further provided that the purchaser intimates IWM in writing within a period of three (3) days from the date of knowledge of defect. The invoice issued directly by IWM or any authorized dealer of IWM is generally required to prove eligibility. In case of failure to produce a valid invoice, the purchaser shall not be entitled to claim warranty, whatsoever the case may be.
- If the purchaser fulfills the criteria mentioned in this WARRANTY STATEMENT to prove eligibility, IWM may return or replace the defective product or any part thereof, without any extra charges, subject to availability with IWM according to design and specifications and further subject to inspection and approval by IWM exclusively.
- In case, IWM takes decision to return or replace the defective product or any part thereof under consideration, the replaced product or any part thereof shall be delivered to the purchaser at the expense of IWM.
- If the defective product is replaced or any part thereof, the purchaser shall be bound to return the defective or damaged product or any part thereof at once and shall be delivered by purchaser either directly to IWM or authorized dealer at the expense of the purchaser.
- In case, IWM exclusively decides to repair the defective product or any part thereof, IWM shall not be liable for expenses of repair, under this agreement that exceed the actual or original contract / purchase price regarding the defective product.
- In case, IWM is unable to return or replace the claimed product due to any unavoidable circumstances, in that case the decision of IWM shall be exclusive and final OR the purchaser may receive the actual price paid or contract price at the time of purchase only excluding any damages, or any compensation etc. depending upon the circumstances of each case.
- In case, the purchaser at his own decides to get repair of damaged or defective product or any part thereof and without prior approval from IWM, irrespective of the fact, whether the same is repaired within the warranty period or thereafter, the purchaser shall not be entitled to get refund of any amount, whatsoever the case may be, on account of repair expenses.
- The limited warranty covers normal use that is expected from a man of ordinary prudence but does not cover damage or defect and further IWM neither warrant nor responsible for the following;
- Any damage or defect caused due to misuse, accident; OR
- Any damage or defect caused by failure to provide suitable installation or operating environment for the purpose of IWM products installation; OR
- An attempt is made by the purchaser to install, or repair, or modify, or alter the products of IWM at his own or by any other person, and / or by contractor unauthorized by IWM; OR
- Any damage or defect caused to the product due to negligence not expected from a man of ordinary prudence; OR
- Any damage caused by any untoward incident such as fire, flood, wind, heavy rains, or earthquake, or lightening or any other unexpected incident of like nature; OR
- Any damage caused to the product by impact with other objects, droppings. Falls, spilled liquids or immersion in liquids; OR
- Any damage or defect caused due to improper maintenance or carelessness or negligence subject to clause 12 and clause 18 of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE that is without prejudice, whatsoever, contained in this agreement; OR
- Any damage caused by mishandling, misapplication or abuse or use of the product or any part thereof for purposes other than those for which they are customarily used;
- There is no warranty for products or items etc. manufactured by any other manufacturer other than IWM but part and parcel of the products of IWM manufactured directly by IWM. Such products or items etc. shall not be governed under this WARRANTY STATEMENT. However, such products or items or of like nature etc. shall be governed by warranty, if any, issued by the manufacturer of that product or items etc. However upholstery items are not governed under this clause.
- In case, the purchaser opts to install or use any such product or item mentioned hereinabove, at his own, IWM shall not be liable for any damage or defect neither give any warranty under this WARRANTY STATEMENT to the extent of such product or item etc used by the purchaser.
- There is no warranty for product with removed or altered identification labels. IWM DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IWM shall not be liable to return or replace the product or any part thereof which is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Please note that this limited WARRANTY STATEMENT issued by IWM is subject to policy of IWM revised from time to time, and also subject to acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, before placing any order. Please also read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.