Terms of Offer for Sale
1. GENERAL• 1.1. These terms of offer for sale ("Supply Terms") apply to products purchased via www.InterwoodMobel.com which is a website managed by INTERWOOD MOBEL HOME DÉCOR SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, ("Company" or "Interwood Mobel" and its successors and assigns).
• 1.3. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
2. BUSINESS• 2.1. The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services"). Title to the merchandise ("Products") will pass directly from the Vendors to You.
• 2.2. Interwood Mobel has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. Interwood Mobel may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Interwood Mobel shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
3. PRODUCT• 3.1. Interwood Mobel enables sale of a variety of Products. SHIPPING for all the products on the Website shall be per the company's policy, which may be changed by Interwood Mobel from time to time.
• 3.2. In case, you receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at info@InterwoodMobel.com. Damage will be assessed in 1-2 days and a solution will be offered. The piece may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue.
4. SERVICES• 4.1. You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the Products purchased by You and Interwood Mobel shall not be liable for any such action.
• 4.2. You represents that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
• 4.3. Interwood Mobel shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
5. PRICING INFORMATION• 5.1. The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.
• 5.2. Interwood Mobel strives to cause to provide You the best prices possible on Products You buy via the Website. However, Interwood Mobel does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
• 5.3. While Interwood Mobel strives to provide accurate information relating to Products, services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Interwood Mobel may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. Interwood Mobel will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Interwood Mobel cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
6. CREDIT CARD DETAILSYou might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. Interwood Mobel expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card.
7. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTYour shipping address will be verified with the database of Interwood Mobel before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. If Your order is not serviceable or the area is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by Interwood Mobel, Interwood Mobel will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Interwood Mobel doesn't deliver items internationally. However, You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within Pakistan.
In case You book multiple orders for the Products and Services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible.
8. RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS• 8.1. If You receive a damaged / defective Product or a Product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please get in touch with the customer service at the call centre.
• 8.2. Upon receiving Your complaint, Interwood Mobel shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Interwood Mobel is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Interwood Mobel will inform the relevant Vendor of such complaint and request for a replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Interwood Mobel reserves the right to take legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Interwood Mobel in this regard.
• 8.3. In order to return any Products, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
• Please notify Interwood Mobel of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, Interwood Mobel shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;*
• Products should be unused;*
• Interwood Mobel will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective Product through its own logistics partner. If Interwood Mobel is unable to do so, Interwood Mobel will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Interwood Mobel;
• Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
• It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
• The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Interwood Mobel in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
* These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
• 8.4. If a Product returned is duly accepted by Interwood Mobel, the value of such Product, as originally paid by You will be refunded to You. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Interwood Mobel or the approved payment gateway will credit Your refunds directly into Your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide You with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
• Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Interwood Mobel;
• For Cash on Delivery payments, You will be provided with a refund cheque.
• If the Product can be repaired by the service centre, Interwood Mobel will get the same repaired and send it back to You.
• A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or Interwood Mobel.
9. SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND CANCELLATIONPlease see terms relating to shipping, delivery and cancellation on the Website.
10. WARRANTIES AND CLAIMSPlease note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
11. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY• 11.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Interwood Mobel from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Interwood Mobel that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
• 11.2. In no event shall Interwood Mobel, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Interwood Mobel has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Interwood Mobel's entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You, under which the unlikely liability arises.
12. GOVERNING LAW• 12.1. These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Interwood Mobel shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan without reference to conflict of laws principles.
• 12.2. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Interwood Mobel shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Sindh High Court and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.